Affordable and Gym Proof Activewear …
that you will actually WEAR & LOVE
The day that activewear became acceptable to LIVE in, should have become a date in HISTORY. It’s obviously no longer only worn in the gym. Joggers, leggings, biker shorts, running shorts, tanks and especially sports bras are now being worn as every day clothing, especially by ME. But, finding Affordable and gym proof activewear that you can actually bend over in or squat in has been quit3e the task. I have rounded up the best affordable activewear on the MARKET. Seriously, the reviews on these pieces are incredible. The leggings with the side market are 100% comparable to some of the $80-100 name brand leggings.
Also, the whole muscle tee look for the gym is beyond comfortable. I love the cute look and how it’s not just a man thing anymore! Some of these are priced as low as $13, and with free shipping and free returns make giving these a try a MUST.
A well fitting top is a necessity in the gym. Something that fits, falls right, and you don’t have to constantly be picking and pulling at. But, you will see from the photos, descriptions and reviews, these activewear tops are JUST right. I get lots of requests for active wear tops. High around the neck to protect the chest area, low cut to breath and feel not so trapped. I am like the latter of the two but have provided all these options here for you!
- 95% Modal (type of cotton) / 5% Spandex
- Fabric is super soft and Stretchy, Hand wash or machine wash
- If you like a loose fit, one size up.
- Cross over back tank top for Workout Yoga. Low Arm Cut out design.
- Sexy Crossover back Design, Casual Shirt With Sleeveless , stretchy T-shirts for womens
- Women’s Stylish Casual T-Shirt,The back Design you will love
- Perfect tank top for yoga, exercise, fitness, gym, running, any type of workout or everyday use. Bestisun active wear combine fashion, function and performance
Finding a good sports bra may be one of the most challenging parts about finding good activewear. I have worn some of the worst sports bras and I have worn some of the best. So, I know first hand how the worst sports bras can negatively impact a workout. Finding something that fits tight enough to keep everything in place but not top tight that you can’t breath. I remember there was a time I would have to wear two because I couldn’t find ONE good enough. But, with several different styles and options, you will love these!
- Cotton Like is a breathable fabric with a soft, skin-friendly feel.
- Pockets for optional, removable cups
- Additional adjustable fine straps offer stability
- Mesh fabric panels help keep you cool
- Pullover style, wire free offers maximum comfort
- Novel racerback design ensures maximum freedom of movement
Finding a good pair of bottoms to work out in can be so challenging. Material, stretch, aren’t see through, good quality. The worst thing for me is being in front of my class teaching and going down for squats to have my leggings see through, nope. Just can’t do it! SO, I am very excited about these bottoms that I have found.
- Excellent fabric provides four-way stretch with good performance
- High waist gives you a sensation of security and coverage
- Cutout details at the side of the calf for ventilation and beauty
- Waistband pockets for keeping necessary items
- Designed for yoga,fitness,training and casual
- Built-in brief offers extra coverage
- Drawstring waistband for a customized fit
- Side zip pocket & internal waistband pockets could stash the small items
- Lightweight and breathable fabric delivers superior comfort & durability
My fav SNEAKERS for the Gym
(or any kind of lengthy walking)