My Favorite Five
Hi friends! I hope you are having a wonderful week and getting ready for Valentine’s Day. We are going to our favorite restaurant and one of the only places I will eat Octopus so I am very excited!
Your recent messages prompted this post, so thank you. I understand there are a lot of products on the market today, many amazing ones that truly make a difference. And possibly some you just feel unsure about. That’s one thing you guys say you love about this platform – that you know what I am sharing here are products that have truly made a difference in my life. So, thank you for trusting me!
Today we are going to talk about some products I have received in PR that I just cannot live without.
I have rounded up 5 products, I cannot and will not live without! Remember to tag me in your photos so I can share you!
- Oribe Serene Scalp Thickening Treatment Spray– This is one of my favorite hair products, not only for it’s results but the smell is so wonderful! I love it’s light weight formula. It is ideal for fine hair, prevents breakage and hydrates the hair. Restoring the elasticity to strengthen the hair and energize the scalp. Just mist on clean damp hair and style as usual. A must have for those with any thinning hair or for those that want more healthy feeling hair.
- Colleen Rothschild Complete Eye Cream – Girlfriends, if you are not using an eye cream yet I cannot stress the importance! AN eye cream helps maintain the overall health of the eyes and addresses what most people have issues with – like wrinkles, fine lines, under eye circles, puffiness- it is the one stop shop for improvement in these areas and results are amazing! All 5 star reviews from women who have never used an eye cream and LOVE to those that have always used a cream but will not live without this one!
- Colleen Rothschild Age Renewal Super Serum – This is one of my fav skincare products and I have used up two full bottles – another all 5 star review rating and I can understand why! This super serum fights the six signs of aging which are texture, dehydration, elasticity, fine lines, radiance and tone. This in combination with the Sheer Renewal Cream finishes the skin with a light barrier against environmental factors. These are a win-win in the prevention of aging.
- Goldie Rocks Face Glow Cream – this glow cream is flaked with a golden spectacular sheen and gorgeously illuminates all skin types; enhances the look of your skin; is buildable and blendable to make a more flawfless look. Very high reviews and I love using this most anywhere I go!
- Victoria Emerson Bracelets – This will immediately become your favorite accessory! And any of the bracelets can be matched with any outfit to dress up or down. The pearl and rose gold Boho wrap is my everyday “go to” bracelet, however the glitter ones (if I had to pick) are my FAVORITE. I love the style and colors. I get so many compliments every time I wear them. With leopard being one of the top fashion statements for 2020, the leopard skin cuffs match perfectly with any of those print outfits and so chic and stylish too. I think ANY of the bracelets you select will certainly be a statement piece!
These are my favorite picks and I hope you find all of these as wonderful as I did!