Hi friends! Happy Saturday! I’m out of breakfast we’ll really just avocados and for me that’s breakfast. So we’ll be heading for some avo toast soon.
With Spring right around the corner, I have put together a list of the top 5 CUTEST skirts. Great quality, affordable and so stylish and trendy. Let’s start with the:
- Marjorelle Lark Skirt in Blush- (Revolve) – ON SALE and fully lined but it doesn’t feel like it. There’s a gorgeous smoked fabric with ruffled trim – can pair it with most anything. Personally, my favorite is to pair it with a trendy and chic mid drift top which playfully shows your mid section – super cute. Can wear heels or flip flops. Dress up or down.
- Side Slit Hem Bodycon Pencil Skirt- (Amazon) – high quality material with an elastic waistband; very comfortable; classic design; an essential piece to any woman’s wardrobe; perfect for any silhouette and suitable for any occasion – from office to night on the town; can be dressed up or down and can be paired with most any shirt. My favorite is a bodysuit and some fashionable pumps , your waistline becomes the focal point with the slimming pencil skirt. This is great for work wear or date night and so comfy!
- Privacy Please, Renee Midi Skirt- (Revolve) – front button design; stretchy fit with button closure- the most comfortable of them all. also looks terrific with a mid drift top. Perfect for a beach vacation.
- Women’s High Waist Plaid Swing Ruffle Frill Mini Bodycon Skirt Gingham Dress – Amazon – 100% polyester, so comfortable, shows off your personality, can be worn casually, to a party, prom, club or simply running errands, easy to slip on; slim fit with a frilly design – just adorable and comes in a large variety of colors.
- Majorelle Peaches Skirt in Black- (Revolve) – – possibly my favorite in the closet. I have it in black and white and I wear these all the time during season. The skirt has plenty of length it’s unlined, tiered ruffled hem, perfect for a night on the town or just going out. It’s been a a ‘MUST HAVE’ for vacation time. I like this skirt with a wide brim floppy sun hat, loose top for a boho feminine finish. It is Very flattering. Pair with your pumps, sandals or sneakers and any top and HELLLO weekend!
Invest in any of these skirts to spice up your Spring wardrobe. I love having them on hand because they are go tos for me so comfy and so cute